TERMS & CONDITIONS
We want you to enjoy playing in our leagues, tournaments and events! Please read the T&C's below that govern our activities. By signing up to our activities you are agreeing to the terms below.
*All DUPLAYS leagues, events, classes, tours, adventures, etc shall be referred to below as "activities".
The DUPLAYS Philosophy
- To facilitate fun, healthy "play" and participation in sport among adults, while encouraging sportsmanship and athletic ability in a positive and safe environment.
- All activities on DUPLAYS.com are based on these same principles.
- Sport can bring out intense competition, but all DUPLAYS "recreational" and "social" activities have fun and participation (NOT winning) as the primary goal. In "competitive" and "elite" level activities the environment is more competitive, but the goal remains the same -- to compete in a way that respects opponents, referees, and spectators alike.
- Everyone at DUPLAYS activities, from spectators to participants need to behave with this philosophy in mind. DUPLAYS has a zero tolerance policy for participant and spectator misconduct.
Verbal and physical abuse, as well as abuse of facilities will not be tolerated. Infractions will be grounds for suspension or expulsion from DUPLAYS activities. The zero tolerance policy applies to participants and spectators.
Code of Conduct
- Participants and spectators are expected to support activity staff and officials, treat the facilities with respect and demonstrate good sportsmanship at all times.
- Spectators are expected to encourage their team and their opponents, and to treat all participants, officials and activity staff with respect.
- Spectators and participants are expected to support activity officials and understand that officiating is not an easy task. Officials are guaranteed to make errors just as everyone else does in the course of a game.
- All participants and spectators are expected to follow the facility guidelines, and be respectful of the facility at all times. No food or drink is permitted in the facility (except water, or when otherwise noted). Participants may only have closed capped drinks.
- Negative comments towards participants or activity staff will result in the spectator being asked to leave the facility. Failure to comply will result in an automatic forfeit for their team.
- Aggressive behaviour towards participants or spectators will not be tolerated. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE TO THIS RULE.
- When joining an activity that requires payment, the participant agrees to pay DUPLAYS in full for the payment stated on the activity page.
- Payment must be made prior to or at the first day of participation in the activity.
- If payment is not received in full at the first day of participation, then DUPLAYS reserves the right to replace your individual or team placement in the activity.
- Participants may join an activity midterm (mid-season) and will be required to pay a prorated fee based on the number of weeks of participation remaining plus one. Example: if there are 3 weeks remaining, then participant will pay for 3 + 1 weeks of prorated cost.
- DUPLAYS only grants refunds in certain cases of injury, job relocation, or in agreed special circumstances.
- The rule is to refund a prorated amount based on the number of weeks of participation plus one. Example: If participant is active for only 3 weeks, then DUPLAYS will keep payment for 3 + 1 weeks and the remainder is eligible for refund.
When signing up to a DUPLAYS league, you are agreeing to the following WAIVER, RELEASE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE & INDEMNITY AGREEMENT:
I understand and accept that there are risks involved in participating in any recreational activity. I am aware of those risks, and I am voluntarily participating in this activity with knowledge of the risks involved. I agree to accept any and all such risks of injury, death and/or property damage. I agree to the terms of this waiver, release, covenant not to sue and indemnity agreement as set forth herein. In case of injury or illness, I give my consent to emergency transportation and the administration of first aid, medical and/or dental treatment. I accept responsibility for the payment of any emergency transportation, treatment expenses and any related or subsequent medical and/or dental bills. I acknowledge that DUPLAYS Sports Services, DUPLAYS.com and the sports facility has not purchased and does not provide any medical or accident insurance to cover such expenses. Any such insurance is my responsibility. I waive, release, absolve, indemnify and agree to hold harmless DUPLAYS, its facilities, its members, officials, officers, directors, employees, volunteers, agents or any other representative of DUPLAYS against any and all causes of action, claims, demands, losses, expenses, ability. In addition, I understand that my conduct, if deemed inconsistent with the rules of good sportsmanship, fair play, or the DUPLAYS Code of Conduct may result in my expulsion from this and other programs. I agree that if registered as a member team, the DUPLAYS staff may audit my participants’ member status at any time. I consent to photographs or videos from the activity being used by DUPLAYS or third parties without further consulting me and I hereby waive in full all ownership, intellectual property or other rights (including any to fees) I have or may have with regard to such images. I consent to DUPLAYS contacting me after the event regarding future activities. I confirm I am in good health and do not have any disability or medical condition - physical or mental - which could affect my ability to participate in such activity.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other currency)
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted
- DUPLAYS will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment